Automotive and Marine
Microfibre World has had a long history supplying the automotive industry with our cloths. From Car Detailers to some of the largest automotive accessories resellers. Whether you are a local car wash or a trade supplier of chemicals and cleaning products we can provide the best microfibre cloths for your customers needs.
Our knitted cloths come in many different colours and are ideal for interiors and windows. Cloths work great on vinyl, leather, plastics, chrome and painted surfaces.
For exterior areas such as tyres, wheels and engine bays try our black knitted cloths.
Our woven cloths are available in two sizes 40 x 40 cm and 54 x 72 cm. The perfect cloth for windshields and mirrors. The larger cloth is ideal for removing large amounts of water from vehicles quickly and efficiently.
- Weight – Range from minimum 250 GSM (knitted) up to 1100 GSM plush (Drying Towels)
- Sizes – Range from 20cm x 20cm right up to large drying towels 73cm x 90cm
- Minimum order quantity – This will vary based on products chosen
- Minimum washes – approximately 200 for the 250gsm and over 500 washes for the premium range
- Colours available knitted – Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, White, Black, Orange, Pink, Grey, Charcoal, Lilac, Mint Green
- Blend – 70% polyester 30% polyamide for the Korean Range or 80% Polyester 20% Polyamide for other ranges
Microfibre Applicator Pads
Microfibre Applicator pads do a great job of applying waxes and polishes. These pads can be rewashed over and over again for multiple uses. The applicator pads ensure quick and painless buffering and are durable enough to use over and over again.
- Size: Microfibre applicator pad (foam filled) 110mm diameter x 25mm thick
- Weight: 14.5g
- Ideal for applying waxes, polishes, and protectant.
- Soft, high-tech microfiber promotes even application
- Clear coat safe
- Washable and reusable
- Colours available – Blue & Black
Clay cloths are the latest technology to remove heavy dirt and grime from your paint and glass. Made from microfibre and hi-tech polymer coating, it replaces the traditional clay bars.
Clay cloths are easy to maintain, simply rinse the and its ready to use next time. Durable and long lasting for a minimum 100 washes.
Excellent for over spay, tar, bugs, bat & bird droppings, tree sap and much more.
- Weight – approximately 140 grams
- Size – 30cm x 30cm.
- Minimum washes – approximately 50
- Colours available – Blue
- Blend – rear side 80% polyester 20% polyamide, front side 100% hi-tech polymer coating