Our Ultimate Premium Korean circular knit microfibre cloth is a very popular detailing cloth. The cloth is low nap and is a very versatile for many detailing tasks.
- Premium Korean Microfibre, 70/30 blend
- Soft and gentle
- Safe on all surfaces
- Great for application of spray waxes & quick detailers
- Perfect for Wax & Polish Removal
- Can be used on on all paints & wheels
- Can be used on glass
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German “Karl Mayer” Production Equipment.
- Box of 50 = $3.00 each
- Looking for smaller quantities? | VISIT OUR RETAIL WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 350 GSM (Grams per Square Metre)
Material: 100% Microfibre
Country of Origin: South Korea
Microfibre cloths are machine washable. Wash with a mild liquid detergent free of bleach and fabric softeners. Wash separate from linting material such as cotton, suggest washing on its own. We recommend NOT to use Chlorine Bleach as this prematurely “breaks down” the fibres and Reduces/Eliminates the valuable dust & dirt collecting properties of the microfibre. Avoid fabric softeners as it clogs the fibres. Tumble dry on low heat only.
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, Wet for heavily soiled cleaning, and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture
- Effective Cleaning Solution to remove dust and dirt without using chemicals
- Ability to undergo hundreds of washes, providing the cloth has not been mistreated.
- These microfibre cloths have been Microfibre World’s premium product Since 2007!