Premium Korean Edgeless Terry Microfibre Buffing Cloths (x50)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $150.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Our Ultimate Premium Korean edgeless Terry buffing microfibre cloth is a very popular buffing cloth. The cloth is 300gsm but feels more like 350gsm!
- Premium Korean Microfibre, 70/30 blend
- Super Soft and bulky to touch
- Feeling much thicker than other products of the same weight.
- No elasticity means your cloth will keep its shape
- Perfect for Buffing and final finish
- Can be used on on all paints
- Ultra Sonic Cut
- Edgeless means no scratching or marring.
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German "Karl Mayer" Production Equipment.
- Box of 50 = $3.00 each
- Looking for smaller quantities? | VISIT OUR RETAIL WEBSITE TO PURCHASE
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Colours: Blue, Green, Yellow & Red
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 300 GSM (Grams per Square Metre)
Material: 100% Microfibre
Country of Origin: South Korea
Care Instructions:Microfibre cloths are machine washable. Wash with a mild liquid detergent free of bleach and fabric softeners. Wash separate from linting material such as cotton, suggest washing on its own. We recommend NOT to use Chlorine Bleach as this prematurely “breaks down” the fibres and Reduces/Eliminates the valuable dust & dirt collecting properties of the microfibre. Avoid fabric softeners as it clogs the fibres. Tumble dry on low heat only.
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, Wet for heavily soiled cleaning, and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture
- Effective Cleaning Solution to remove dust and dirt without using chemicals
- Ability to undergo hundreds of washes, providing the cloth has not been mistreated.
- These microfibre cloths have been Microfibre World’s premium product Since 2007!